Female Founders Bootcamp Kicks Off April 14
Mar 15, 2022
Do you have a startup idea or innovative research? Are you looking for a new type of startup program that centers on women empowering women?
The Female Founders Startup Bootcamp is a 5-week, virtual program open to all women and those identifying as female who are considering a startup.
Teams will gain access to invaluable approaches, resources, advice and the opportunity to grow their network with like-minded women leaders and inventors.
Upon successful completion of the program, participants may be recommended to apply to the National Science Foundation’s I-Corps Teams program and/or Georgia Tech’s Create-X Startup Launch, among others.
- Info Session: March 31 | 12 p.m. EDT
- Application Deadline: April 7
- Kickoff: April 14 | 1 p.m.- 3:30 p.m. EDT
- Weekly Check-ins: April 19, April 26, and May 3 | 2:30 p.m. - 4 p.m. EDT
- Closing: May 10 | 1 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. EDT
Visit our website: https://bit.ly/3IkqCFM
*Applicants do not need to be affiliated with Georgia Tech.
**Hosted by Georgia Tech's VentureLab and the National Science Foundation's I-Corps South team.